Over the past week, a number of notable app updates have been pushed out to the iTunes App Store. Some of these updates are not worthy of mentioning all by themselves, so we went ahead and collated the changelogs for each app version — complete with direct store links.
Hit the break for the full list.
- Now available on iPad
- Fixes tutorial issue.
– Role card tab now updates when playing New Assignment event.
This update is one of those stability releases that we all know and love. They’ve put the kibosh on a bunch of bugs and improved several little things that’ll make the whole Camera+ experience a bit better, especially with the shiny, new Lab that we added in Camera+ 5.
The app would sometimes crash when you tried to save photos edited in The Lab. That should be all fixed now.
Rovio used the power of the Force to fix some minor issues and make your Angry Birds Star Wars II experience even better.
- Adds special anti-gravity space course
– Adds ability to chat with opponents in turn-based games
– Adds new ball effects
– Adds 4 brand new courses (including, “Super Meat Land”)
Biggest update since the original introduction of Sunrise for iPhone. Sunrise is now designed for your iPad. It includes a new “Week” view and adds background updates.
From the developers:
“We’ve worked hard to bring the best Sunrise experience to your iPad. It’s the most beautiful calendar everywhere now.We are introducing two new visualisations: Week and Month. They make it easier to make plans from your iPad and navigate in time quickly.”
- Fixes a bug that prevented monster nests to reach tier 3.
– Removes save files that had become corrupt which caused the game to crash when trying to pick spoils.
– Decreases starting strife cards of senator by 1, war chief by 2 and wizard by 1.
– The Wizard now starts with 1 grit card.